27 Roddens Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 7JN
- Dining room with laminate floor
- Living room with feature fireplace
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi style bath
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Detached garage
- Off road parking and garden area to front and rear
An attractive red brick semi detached.
This superb property is situated in the popular Roddens area of East Belfast and ideally suite to family life, offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout it is sure to attract high demand therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor, spacious cloaks.
- Dining Room:
- 4.19m x 3.23m (13'9'' x 10'7'')
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12'3'' x 10'9'')
Laminate floor, feature fireplace with cast
iron and tiled inset.
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11'4'' x 8'9'')
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12'5'' x 9'9'')
Full length built in robes with mirror
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13'1'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9'' x 8'2'')
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath,
telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, hot towel rail.
- Off road parking. Front garden laid
in lawn, secluded rear garden with a
selection of mature shrubs and bushes.
- 5.87m x 2.64m (19'3'' x 8'8'')
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.