- Entrance hall with original black & white tiled floor & low flush w.c. under stairs
- Lounge with bay window, cornice ceiling & cast iron fireplace
- Dining room with cornice ceiling & cast iron fireplace. Separate utility area
- Open plan to extended luxury kitchen, shaker style units incorporating built in oven & hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating fully tiled walls and wooden ceiling
- Enclosed staircase to roofspace with 2 velux windows
- PVC Double glazed windows (except 3) - Gas fired central heating
- Attached wooden garage
- Private garden to rear with car parking to front
Semi detached villa with extension to rear and private garden.
On entering this superb family home you will immediately be impressed with the many period features from the era in which it was built. The owner however has given this property a modern twist and a clever layout which is more in keeping with modern family living. We recommend viewing to appreciate the many features that this home has to offer.
PVC front door and frame. Cornice ceiling, original black & white tiled floor. Under stairs, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge - 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Feature cast iron fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
Dining Room - 11'11" (3.63m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, laminate floor. Separate laundry room, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
Open Plan Luxury Kitchen
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low shaker style units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, wooden ceiling, PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 13'7" (4.14m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Built in robe, feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Range of built in robes and drawers.
Bedroom 3 - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Enclosed Stairs To Roofspace
2 Velux windows, laminate floor, storage into eaves.
Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
Private garden to rear, lawns, planting, bench seating. Car parking to front.
Attached Wooden Garage - 21'0" (6.4m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.