29 Carolhill Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT4 2FT
- Through lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen in need of modernisation
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Separate W.C.
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- uPVC facias, soffits and guttering
- Off road parking and garden area front and rear
An attractive red brick semi detached in need of modernisation. Although in need of some modernisation this property is located in a popular residential area just off the Holywood Road and a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of Belmont village and all its amenties. With high demand in this locality we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage.
- 6.53m x 3.23m (21' 5" x 10' 7")
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 2.87m x 2.31m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
Stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, uPVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.58m (11' 3" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.46m (9' 7" x 8' 1")
- White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
- Spacious rear garden laid in lawn, mature shrubs.
- 5.28m x 2.9m (17' 4" x 9' 6")
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.