, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 0DT
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Walk in shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Communal gardens front, side and rear
An attractive ground floor flat. This superb property is located on the Cregagh Road at the Greenway shops and being in this most sought after and convenient location is sure to attract high demand therefore early viewing is a must!!
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
- 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, extractor hood.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
2 x built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Built in robe.
- WALK IN SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower, `Triton' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Outside bin storage cupboard, communal gardens front, side and rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.