3 Oberon Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8NZ
- Through lounge with solid wooden floor
- Fitted kitchen
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
A spacious red brick town terrace.
This property is located off the popular Cregagh Road close to many local amenities and with increasing demand we strongly recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch:
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Solid wooden floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.29m x 3.12m (23'11'' x 10'3'')
Solid wooden floor, bay window.
- 2.92m x 1.96m (9'7'' x 6'5'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and gas hob, part tiled walls, solid wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.23m x 2.36m (10'7'' x 7'9'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, hot towel rail.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.17m x 3.28m (13' 8" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.25m x 2.49m (10'8'' x 8'2'')
- Forecourt to front, enclosed yard to rear with decking area.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.