3 Wayland Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5GU
- Entrance hall with double doors to lounge
- Attractive through lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen 18' long with built in oven and hob
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Spacious deluxe bathroom incorporating corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed yard leading to private patio area
A most deceptive mid terrace with double storey return to rear and feature patio area.
Located just off the Castlereagh Road this most unique mid terrace enjoys a spaciousness that you will be amazed at boasting an attractive through lounge which leads to a 18’ long kitchen with a window overlooking a private and enclosed patio area to rear. You won’t be disappointed with the upstairs either as every aspect offers good sized accommodation and we would recommend immediate viewing.
- Entrance Porch:
- PVC front door and frame.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- Double Doors To Through Lounge:
- 6.78m x 3.3m (22'3'' x 10'10'')
- 5.49m x 2.51m (18'0'' x 8'3'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and
low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed
for washing machine, PVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.53m x 3.23m (11'7'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11'3'' x 7'10'')
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle,
part tiled walls.
- Built in cupboards, gas boiler.
- Enclosed yard. Paved patio to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.