35 Ardenlee Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8QL
- Through lounge
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Garden area to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace.
Although in need of some modernisation this property has the benefit of a double storey extension and set in this quiet cul-de-sac just off Ardenlee Avenue we expect high demand therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- Through Lounge:
- 7.11m x 2.92m (23'4'' x 9'7'')
Under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen:
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7'' x 11'0'')
1 Â½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.86m x 2.67m (12'8'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.35m x 2.29m (11'0'' x 7'6'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
`Mira` electric shower, shower screen,
low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hot towel rail.
- Enclosed yard to rear, garden area to front.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.