35 Sandbrook Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT4 1NL
- Attractive through lounge with solid wooden floor and feature glass bricks
- Luxury extended fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 2 Good sized bedrooms both with laminate flooring
- Deluxe shower room
- Permanent stairs to floored roofspace
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Beautiful paved front garden and enclosed yard area
An exceptionally presented red brick mid terrace, this property is situated in a popular residential area in Sydenham and has been beautifully presented throughout by the current owners leaving little to do but move in. Ideally suited to the young professional we expect demand to be high therefore early viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door and frame, solid wooden floor and open tread hardwood staircase with clear glass balustrades..
- 6.12m x 2.95m (20' 1" x 9' 8")
Solid wooden floor, feature glass brick wall.
- 5.11m x 2.21m (16' 9" x 7' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of fitted high and low level units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, low voltage lighting, pvc back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.92m x 2.21m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
Laminate flooring, built in robe with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.77m (9' 7" x 9' 1")
Laminate floor built in hanging space
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower with fixed glass shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower, low flush W.C., tiled floor amd wash hand basin.
- 3.4m x 2.34m (11' 2" x 7' 8")
Storage under eaves and velux window.
- Beautifully paved front garden with built in bench, and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.