37 Glendower Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8PD
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Spacious extended fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick end terrace.
This superb home is situated in a popular residential area just off the Cregagh Road and benefits from a superb double storey extensions to rear. With many local amenties on the doorstep it is ideally suited to the first time buyer and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.09m x 3.28m (23' 3" x 10' 9")
Laminate floor, bay window, under stairs storage.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 5.56m x 2.57m (18' 3" x 8' 5")
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
Full length built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.24m (8' 5" x 7' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
- Storage cupboard.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.