38 Ardenlee Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8QH
- Attractive lounge with bay window
- Spacious living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Shower room
- PVC Facia & gutters
- Oil fired central heating
- Private patio and garden area to rear
Semi detached villa in need of modernisation.
Although retaining many period features this excellent family home requires a total refurbishment, but being in this most sough after locality we recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its fully potential.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Quarry tiled step.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC front door and frame, cornice ceiling.
- 4.14m x 3.35m (13'7'' x 11'0'')
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room/Dining Area:
- 5.69m x 3.35m (18'8'' x 11'0'')
- Spacious Kitchen:
- 4.45m x 3m (14'7'' x 9'10'')
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in cupboards, PVC window and rear door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13'9'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7'3'' x 7'2'')
- Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Private patio and garden to rear laid out in lawns. Shed, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.