386 Castlereagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 6AE
- Attractive through lounge
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms (originally 3 bedroom)
- De-luxe shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off road parking to front and extensive rear garden laid in lawn
- PVC double glazed windows (except one)
An attractive red brick semi detached.
This property is situated on the popular Castlereagh Road close to many local amenities and with high demand in this area early inspection is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- Under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.09m x 2.95m (23'3'' x 9'8'')
Feature fireplace with gas fire.
- 5.97m x 1.57m (19'7'' x 5'2'')
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.06m x 3.43m (13'4'' x 11'3'')
Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10'9'' x 9'4')
- De-luxe Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls.
- Ample off road parking to front. Secluded rear garden with patio area, lawn, mature shrubs. 2 x sheds.
- 5.61m x 2.34m (18'5'' x 7'8')
Light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.