39 Templemore avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 4FP
An attractive red brick mid terrace. The superb property is located between the Newtownards and Albertbridge Roads, it has been recently renovated by the current owner and is sure to appeal to both the young professional and investor alike. With strong demand in the area we early inspection.
- 6.3m x 4.34m (20'8" x 14'3")
Laminate floor, Part panelled walls, feature brick chimney breast, cornice ceiling.
- 3.91m x 1.73m (12'10" x 5'8")
Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.07m x 2.34m (10'1" x 7'8")
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.07m x 2.59m (10'1" x 8'6")
Exposed wooden floor
- Bedroom 3 (Currently Used as dressing room)
- 1.88m x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1")
Built in shelving.
- Deluxe Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part panelled walls.
- Paved forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear with artificial grass.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.