4 Oberon Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NZ
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
- Living Room
- Luxury fitted kitchen with exposed brick walls
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Double glazed (except 2)
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Forecourt to front and covered yard to rear with feature decking
An attractive red brick town terrace.
This spacious property is located just off the popular Cregagh Road close to many local amenties and excellent transport links. Ideally suited to the young professional we strongly recommend early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance hall:
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13'9'' x 10'3'')
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, bay window.
- Living Room:
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8'' x 9'9')
- 3.38m x 2.13m (11'1'' x 7'0'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
mixer taps, excellent range of fitted
high and low level units, PVC paneled ceiling, part tiled walls, feature brick walls, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.89m x 3.4m (12'9'' x 11'2'')
Built in robe with mirror sliding door.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.23m x 2.54m (10'7'' x 8'4'')
- Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically
controlled shower, vanitory unit,
low flush w.c., PVC paneled walls.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.32m x 3.45m (14'2'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.25m x 2.51m (10'8'' x 8'3'')
- Covered rear yard with decking,
shed light and power, forecourt to front.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.