40 Ravenhill Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8GP
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC facia & gutters
- Double glazed windows
- Beautiful secluded rear garden
Attractive mid terrace with secluded garden to rear.
Situated just off the Ravenhill Road with easy access to City Centre and the Outer Ring this superb starter home will be of undoubted appeal to the professional couple seeking a home that they can give a modern twist to, so we would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its full potential.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.99m x 3.99m (13' 1" x 13' 1")
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 2.97m x 2.74m (9'9'' x 9'0'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor, part tiled walls.
- Downstairs Bathroom:
- Cream suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Part tiled walls, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.19m x 3.76m (13'9'' x 12'4'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10'4'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.35m x 1.88m (11'0'' x 6'2'')
Built in robe.
- Floored Roofspace:
- Access via folding ladder, light.
- Well maintained front garden. Secluded rear garden, lawn with storage shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.