40 Redcar Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9BP
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of appliances
- De-luxe downstairs shower room
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt to front and spacious decked rear garden
A beautifully refurbished mid terrace.
This superb property has been presented throughout to the highest standard leaving little to do but move in, with all the benefits of modern day living and the added benefit of a superb decked rear garden it is sure to impress, early viewing is essential.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.67m x 3.18m (25'2'' x 10'5'')
Laminate floor, feature hole in wall (tiled), spacious storage under stairs.
- 2.62m x 2.21m (8'7'' x 7'3'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dish washer.
- Downstairs Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7'9'')
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear with extensive decked rear garden.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.