44 Loopland Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9EA
- Attractive through lounge with wooden floor and wood burning stove
- Fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room with 'Mira' electric shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Off road parking, rear garden area with artificial grass and patio area
An attractive red brick end terrace.
This superb property is situated in the ever popular Loopland area of East Belfast and with increasing demand we strongly recommend early viewing. Ideally suited to the young professional the property has been finished to a high standard and also benefits from outside space and off road parking.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.63m x 3.1m (21'9'' x 10'2'')
Wooden floor, uPVC French door, feature brick fireplace.
- Fitted Kitchen:
- 3.73m x 1.6m (12'3'' x 5'3'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and hob, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10'5'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.15m x 2.79m (10'4'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.93m x 1.75m (6'4'' x 5'9'')
- Shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., laminate floor.
- Off road parking to front and side, rear garden area with artificial grass and paving area, storage shed housing, oil fired boiler.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.