48 Ranelagh Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NB
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor, low voltage lighting and bay window
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen and breakfast area with stainless steel oven & ceramic hob
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower and shower screen with vanitory unit and fully tiled
- PVC double glazed
- Phoenix gas central heating
- New roof and internal doors
- Feature paved forecourt and enclosed yard area to rear
Extended & totally refurbished mid terrace.
This stunning starter home has been renovated and presented to a standard of excellence, you will undoubtedly be impressed with the attention to details and the internal layout which is ideal for modern day living. So we would recommend viewing to appreciate the exceptional standard of this property.
- Entrance hall:
- Composite door and frame.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.48m x 4.11m (21'3'' x 13'6'')
Laminate floor, low voltage lighting,
- Extended Kitchen:
- 3.71m x 2.54m (12'2'' x 8'4'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.11m x 2.54m (13'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9'5'' x 7'3'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
thermostatically controlled shower,
shower screen, hot towel rail, vanitory unit, close cuppled w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Power and light, partial floored.
- Brick paved forecourt to front, feature brick paved yard.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.