49 Oberon Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NZ
- Beautifully tiled entrance hall
- Attractive lounge with bay window and feature wood paneling with storage cupboards
- Dining room with feature wood paneling
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and feature tiling
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite, electric shower and shower screen
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt to front with feature tiled path and enclosed yard to rear with storage shed
A stunning mid terrace with double storey extension. Situated just off the Cregagh Road in a cul-de-sac location this stunning starter home has been renovated and presented both internally and externally to a standard of excellence. The tasteful presentation combines the character and charm of the era in which it was built with a warm homely feel which can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature tiled floor.
- 3.86m x 2.84m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature paneled walls with built in shelving and cupboards.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
Feature paneled walls, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
- LUXURY EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 4.19m x 1.75m (13' 9" x 5' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high
and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, low voltage lighting, laminate floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.2m (13' 2" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, `Redring' electric shower, shower screen,
pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Forecourt to front with feature tiled path, enclosed yard to rear with spacious storage shed, oil fired boiler.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.