5 Hillsborough Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9DS
- Attractive living room with feature fireplace, laminate floor and bay window with cornice ceiling
- Family room with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob & stainless steel extractor hood
- 2 Good sized bedrooms both with feature cast iron fireplaces
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite incorporating separate shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear
An exceptional red brick mid terrace with double storey return.
On entering this stunning starter home you will undoubtedly be impressed with the superb refurbishment and how the current owner has combined many period features with a modern feel. So we would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the standard of excellence of this ideal first time buy.
- Entrance Hall:
- Feature fireplace, bay window, laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11'8'' x 10'1'')
Feature fireplace, bay window, laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10'9'' x 10'6'')
Laminate floor, storage under stairs.
- 5m x 1.91m (16'5'' x 6'3'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage lighting, PVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.32m x 2.92m (14'2'' x 9'7'')
Cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.28m x 2.54m (10'9'' x 8'4'')
Cast iron fireplace.
- Deluxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Double storage cupboard.
- Forecourt to front, spacious enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.