50 North Street
, Co. County Down
, BT23 4DE
- Family room with feature cast iron fireplace and exposed wooden floor
- Attractive lounge with wooden floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Extensive rear garden with gravel area and decking
A spacious town terrace.
This superb property has been renovated yet still maintains much of its original character and charm, it is conveniently located in the heart of Newtownards and the many amenities it has to offer. With all the benefits of modern day living and rear garden to entertain, we strongly recommend early inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- Family Room:
- 3.45m x 2.79m (11'4'' x 9'2'')
Feature cast iron fireplace, exposed wooden floor.
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12'3'' x 10'0'')
Feature cast iron fireplace, under stairs storage, wooden floor.
- 4.78m x 1.93m (15'8'' x 6'4'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.06m x 3.43m (13'4'' x 11'3'')
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.1m x 2.36m (10'2'' x 7'9'')
- De-luxe Bathroom:
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9'2'' x 8'4'')
- Extensive rear garden with decking area. Basement storage area.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.