52 Ardenvohr Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8NB
- Attractive through lounge with feature fireplace
- Extended fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Tiled forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace with double storey extension.
This superb property is located in a popular residential area just off the Woodstock Road and close to many local amenities therefore will attract demand from a range of purchasers. We recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- Through Lounge:
- 6.2m x 2.92m (20'4'' x 9'7'')
Feature fireplace, marble inset, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen:
- 3.99m x 2.34m (13'1'' x 7'8'')
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12'5'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9'9'' x 7'8'')
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls.
- Tiled forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.