55 Ravenhill Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8LD
- Attractive living room with bay window, exposed wooden flooring and feature hole in wall fire
- Dining room with tiled floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel built in oven and hob and integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with separate low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite and thermostatically controlled shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear
An exceptional red brick mid terrace with original return to rear.
On entering this spacious starter home you will immediately be impressed with a property that has retained many original features from the era in which it was built. The attractive lounge with exposed wooden flooring, bay window and a beautiful focal point of a feature hole in wall fire gives a real cosy feel. The practical dining room with a tiled floor leads to a superb luxury fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and the all important utility area beyond complete with downstairs w.c. and wash hand basin.
The family accommodation is complete with 3 good sized bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom. The property has been presented to an impeccable standard and we would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its many features.
- Entrance Porch:
- Terrazzo flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- Exposed wooden floor.
- Living Room:
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3'' x 11'5'')
Bay window, feature hole in wall fire, exposed wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room:
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1'' x 11'1'')
Tiled floor, picture rail.
- 4.09m x 2.59m (13'5'' x 8'6'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob and stainless steel extractor, feature tiled
splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, tiled floor.
- Utility Room:
- 2.64m x 1.88m (8'8'' x 6'2'')
Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, separate low flush w.c., wash hand basin, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.67m x 3.25m (15'4'' x 10'8'')
Exposed wooden floor, feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.4m x 2.9m (11'2'' x 9'6'')
Exposed wooden floor, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.79m x 2.62m (9'2'' x 8'7'')
- Deluxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., part tiled
walls, tiled floor.
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.