57 Glencregagh Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 0NS
- Attractive lounge
- Living room with laminate floor and open fireplace
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached matching garage
- Off road parking to front and secluded rear garden
A spacious extended red brick semi detached.
This superb property is situated in a popular location in South East Belfast close to many local amenities and excellent transport links and is ideally suited to family life with well proportioned accommodation throughout. We strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Storage under stairs.
- 5.05m x 2.67m (16'7'' x 8'9'')
- Living Room:
- 5.69m x 3.53m (18'8'' x 11'7'')
Laminate floor, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 3.51m x 3.43m (11'6'' x 11'3'')
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in double oven and hob, extractor canopy, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.84m x 2.59m (12'7'' x 8'6'')
Laminate floor, selection of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.68m x 2.87m (12'1'' x 9'5'')
Laminate floor, built in robes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.84m x 2.74m (9'4'' x 9'0'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath ‘Mira’ power shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Off road parking to front, tiered rear garden.
- 5.64m x 2.87m (18'6'' x 9'5'')
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.