60 Hillsborough Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9DS
- Attractive through lounge with solid wooden floor
- Extended fitted kitchen
- Conservatory with tiled floor
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Permanent stairs to floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Detached garage
- Off road parking to front and extensive rear garden to rear laid in lawn with mature shrubs
An attractive red brick semi detached family home.
This superb property is located in a convenient location between the Cregagh and Castlereagh Road and ideally suited to family life, with ease of access to a range of local amenties we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, solid wooden floor, under stairs storage, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.75m x 3.51m (25'5'' x 11'6'')
Solid wooden floor, feature fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- 5.66m x 2.36m (18'7'' x 7'9'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC back door.
- 3.48m x 3.28m (11'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11'6'' x 11'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11'4'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.34m x 2.34m (7'8'' x 7'8'')
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, ‘Mira’ power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Permanent Stairs To Roofspace:
- 5.31m x 2.31m (17'5'' x 7'7'')
- Off road parking to front and side, extensive secluded rear garden laid in lawn with selection of mature shrubs.
- 5.05m x 2.79m (16'7'' x 9'2'')
Light, up and over door.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.