61 London Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8EZ
- Attractive through lounge and dining room with bay window and laminate floor
- Beautiful fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Enclosed patio to rear with workshop
A stunning starter home with spacious rear yard and workshop.
On entering this superb starter home you will be amazed at the spaciousness of this unique style of terrace property. A beautiful through lounge divided into living and dining with bay window and laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and then leads to a spacious patio incorporating workshop.
The upstairs will also impress with a spacious landing leading to 3 bedrooms and a de-luxe shower room all serviced by gas fired central heating and benefiting from PVC double glazed windows. So viewing is essential to appreciate this very unique property.
- Entrance Porch:
- PVC front door and frame, laminate floor.
- Entrance hall:
- Laminate floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.83m x 3.73m (22'5'' x 12'3'')
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, feature fireplace.
- 3.2m x 2.67m (10' 6" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of built in high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11'3'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.26m x 2.06m (7'5'' x 6'9'')
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically
controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Beautiful enclosed paved patio to rear.
Outside light and water tap.
- 6.48m x 2.31m (21'3'' x 7'7'')
Light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.