65 Reid Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8PE
- Attractive lounge with feature brick fireplace and laminate flooring
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Deluxe downstairs bathroom with white suite and thermostatically controlled shower
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- Forecourt to front and enclosed year to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Forecourt ton front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace. On entering this beautiful starter home you will immediately be impressed with it’s presentation, the property is further enhanced by a spacious lounge with feature brick fireplace, the downstairs is completed with a luxury fitted kitchen and deluxe bathroom with white suite, the first floor benefits from 2 bright bedrooms. Due to its proximity to the hustle and bustle of the Cregagh Road and all it has to offer we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge
- 7.09m x 2.84m (23'3 x 9'4)
Laminate floor, feature brick fireplace, bay window.
- Luxury Kitchen
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9'2 x 8'8)
Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, butcher block work tops, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Downstairs Bathroom
- White suite comprising paneled bath with shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower, low flush W.C. tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 1
- 4.01m x 3.18m (13'2 x 10'5)
- 3.1m x 2.51m (10'2 x 8'3)
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.