66 Tildarg Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8NJ
- Attractive entrance hall with wooden flooring
- Through lounge with laminate flooring and PVC French doors
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, tiled floor and low voltage lighting
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Staircase to roofspace with velux window
- Modern bathroom incorporating electric shower, tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- PVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautiful rear garden area incorporating patio and decked area
Superb mid terrace with beautiful rear garden area.
A superb starter home that will have an instant appeal combining original features with modern day living. The aspect from the lounge through the French doors to the outside space will no doubt impress and we would recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
- Entrance Hall:
- Wooden flooring, storage under stairs.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.5m x 3.07m (21'4'' x 10'1'')
Laminate floor, uPVC French doors to decked area.
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 4.14m x 2.16m (13'7'' x 7'1'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high
and low level units, tiled floor, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood,
plumbed for dish washer, low voltage lighting.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9'3'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.26m x 1.93m (7'5'' x 6'4'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal
wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 4.8m x 2.92m (15'9'' x 9'7'')
Velux window, storage into eaves, gas boiler.
- Beautiful rear garden area, part patio, part decked. Shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.