68 Tildarg Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NJ
- Attractive lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and double French doors to
- Dining room with laminate floor open plan to
- Extended fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite and `Aqualisa' electric shower
- uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed paved garden to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace with enclosed garden. On entering this stunning starter home you will immediately be impressed with the warm cosy feel the current owners have created and combined with a character and charm from the era in which it was built. Retaining original leaded light window and a modern tiled floor. With double French doors dividing attractive lounge with cast iron fireplace and dining area ensuring maximum light the archway through to a luxury fitted kitchen completes family living. The unique feature is a beautiful paved patio area to rear for those relaxing summer barbecues and the practicality of a garden shed. The accommodation is complete with 3 bright bedrooms and a de-luxe fully tiled bathroom incorporating shower screen and electric shower. Viewing is essential to appreciate this superb starter home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature leaded light window, tiled floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, double French doors to : -
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.95m (10' 5" x 9' 8")
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 5.03m x 1.93m (16' 6" x 6' 4")
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.54m (10' 5" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.49m (9' 4" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 1.93m (7' 5" x 6' 4")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, Aqualisa electric shower, shower screen,
pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Spacious paved garden area, boiler house, oil fired boiler. Shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.