7 Dunraven Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5LF
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Extended fitted kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Economy 7 heating
- Well maintained front garden and enclosed rear yard
An extended semi detached property. This superb home is located in a popular residential area close to the Connswater Greenway and Greenville Park, although in need of some modenisation it allows the potential purchaser a chance to create their own stamp. With demand in this area high early viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
Feature tiled fireplace, exposed wooden floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 5.54m x 3.1m (18' 2" x 10' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM:
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.79m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.59m x 2.01m (8' 6" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 1.75m (11' 8" x 5' 9")
- Well maintained front garden and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.