7 Knock Eden Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 0GH
- Lounge with wooden flooring and feature cast iron fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood and integrated dish washer
- Separate dining room with double French doors
- 3 Double bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating corner shower cubicle and power shower
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC facia and gutters
- Secluded rear garden laid out in lawns. Garden area to front with feature stones and shrubs
Spacious semi detached villa in a cul-de-sac location. Situated in an ideal cul-de-sac location just off Knock Eden Park this impressive starter home has been presented by the present owners to a standard of excellence. On approaching the property you will be impressed with the spacious stoned frontage and on entering you will experience an instant homely feel with the choice of colour scheme and flooring. The spacious lounge with wooden flooring and the luxury fitted kitchen with separate dining area completes a most practical layout for everyday living. The upstairs completes family living with 3 double bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom being enhanced with corner shower cubicle. The secluded rear garden laid out in lawns makes a perfect setting for those family barbeques. So viewing is essential to appreciate the many features of this superb home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door.
- 4.14m x 3.48m (13' 7" x 11' 5")
Feature cast iron fireplace, wooden floor.
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dish washer, wine rack, under strip lighting, part tiled walls, PVC back door, spacious storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
PVC French doors. Rear porch.
Separate hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.96m (13' 9" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.,part tiled walls, corner shower cubicle, power shower.
- Beautiful garden area to front, stoned area, shrubs. Outside light and water tap. Private garden to rear, lawns and mature shrubs, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.