7 Sydenham Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT4 1PX
- Attractive through lounge
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC facias, sofftis and guttering
- Paved garden area to front and secluded garden to rear
An attractive semi detached set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Situated just off the Holywood Road this superb property will attract demand from a range of purchaser. Located just a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of Belmont Village and all the amenties it has to offer. With high demand in this locality we recommend immediate viewing as a sold sign is sure to disappoint.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- Through Lounge:
- 6.12m x 2.9m (20'1'' x 9'6'')
- 4.39m x 1.6m (14'5'' x 5'3'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.57m x 2.67m (8'5'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.98m x 1.93m (6'6'' x 6'4'')
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
low flush w.c., thermostatically controlled shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Secluded rear garden, paved with
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.