72 Tildarg Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NJ
- Through lounge with exposed wooden floor and double French PVC doors
- Fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and spacious decked garden to rear
A mid terrace with decked garden to rear. This superb property is located just off the Woodstock Road close to many local amenties and with demand high it is sure to attract demand from the first time buyer and investor alike. With all the benefits of modern day living and the added benefit of a decked rear garden internal viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low voltage lighting.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.27m x 2.9m (20' 7" x 9' 6")
Exposed wooden floor, double French PVC doors.
- 4.93m x 1.96m (16' 2" x 6' 5")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, 1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated stainless steel oven and hob, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.74m x 2.49m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.41m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 1.91m (7' 4" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising paneled bath, `Triton' electric shower, low flush w.c.,
pedestal wash hand basin, laminate floor, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- Garden area to front, spacious decked garden area to rear with shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.