74 Pommern Parade
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9FY
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire
- Dining room with laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Floored roofspace access via slingsby style ladder
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Wooden garage
- Off road parking to front and side, secluded rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and bushes and raised decking area
An attractive red brick semi detached.
This superb family sized semi detached is situated in a prime residential area close to many local amenities and excellent transport links. With spacious accommodation throughout and a superb rear garden, we strongly recommend immediate viewing.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor, storage under stairs.
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13'9'' x 11'4'')
Feature fireplace with gas fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- Dining Room:
- 3.96m x 3.48m (12'12'' x 11'5'')
- 6.5m x 2.03m (21'4'' x 6'8'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.47m x 2.03m (14'8'' x 6'8'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5'' x 10'8'')
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.26m x 2.01m (7'5'' x 6'7'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Secluded rear garden, laid in lawn, raised decked area, mature shrubs and bushes.
- 4.88m x 2.51m (16'0'' x 8'3'')
Light & power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.