80 Orangefield Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 6DD
- Dining room with feature fireplace and exposed wooden floor
- Attractive living room with feature mock fireplace and exposed wooden floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautifully maintained gardens front and rear laid in lawns
- Detached matching garage
An exceptionally presented red brick semi detached.
On entering this stunning home you will immediately be impressed by the bright and spacious accommodation and the attention to detail. The colour scheme and flooring give it a modern yet homely feel, with two reception rooms and a luxury fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work tops it is sure to impress.
The first floor boosts 3 bright bedrooms which two of include stunning wood effect tiled floors and the de-luxe bathroom certainly gives the wow factor.
The private rear garden backs onto the Comber Greenway providing privacy to enjoy entertaining friends for those summer barbeques. Viewing is essential to appreciate this most stunning home.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Tiled step.
- Entrance Hall:
- Cornice ceiling, exposed wooden floor.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- Wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Dining Room:
- 3.43m x 3.15m (11'3 x 10'4'')
Feature tiled fireplace, exposed wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9'' x 10'5'')
Feature mock hole in wall fire, exposed floor.
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 3.76m x 1.98m (12' 4" x 6' 6")
1 1/2 sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, granite work surfaces and splash back, ‘Candy’ integrated stainless steel oven and hob, ‘Candy’ integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13'2'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11'2'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.51m x 2.49m (8'3'' x 8'2'')
- De-luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., hot towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Off road parking, well maintained front garden laid in lawn. Extensive rear garden with paved area, lawn leading to feature paved area.
- 5.21m x 2.87m (17'1'' x 9'5'')
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.