- PVC front door and frame, Entrance hall with wooden floor and storage under stairs
- Attractive L shaped lounge and dining with wooden floor and bay window
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen, built in stainless steel oven and hob and tiled floor
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room with power shower
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gardens front and secluded to rear
A superb mid terrace, extended and private garden to rear.
An ideal starter home for the young professional with a good sized lounge and the advantage of an extended kitchen which has been recently renovated incorporating stainless steel built in oven and hob. The three bright bedrooms are further enhanced by a luxury shower room and the outside space enjoys the all important private garden area, we recommend immediate viewing.
UPVC front door and frame. Wooden floor, storage under stairs.
L Shaped Lounge - 21'6" (6.55m) x 16'2" (4.93m)
(at widest point) Bay window, wooden floor.
Extended Kitchen - 9'5" (2.87m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 - 10'1" (3.07m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Bedroom 3 - 6'8" (2.03m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
De-luxe Shower Room
Shower cubicle with ‘Mira` power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
Garden area to front. Garden area to rear with lawn and patio area.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.