9 Heatherstone Road
, Co. County Down
, BT19 6AJ
- Attractive lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating island with built in oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Range of integrated appliances, breakfast/dining area with patio doors to garden
- 3 Good sized bedrooms master bedroom incorporates en suite shower room
- Deluxe bathroom with free standing bath, separate walk-in shower unit, vanity unit with storage and sensor lit mirror, heated towel rail
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- uPVC facias, soffits and guttering
- Off road parking to front, beautiful rear garden laid in lawn with composite decking area
- Attached garage with utility area
A stunning detached bungalow on a beautiful level site.
On entering this superb property you will immediately be impressed with the bright appearance and along with the flooring it gives an instant homely feel. The lounge is nicely proportioned for family living and benefits from a feature fireplace giving that all important focal point. The luxury kitchen area has been cleverly designed to create an open plan space that practically works for everyday family living. The three bright bedrooms are enhanced with the master bedroom affording an en suite shower room and the spacious de-luxe bathroom benefits from a free standing bath and a walk in shower unit.
The property has been designed and renovated to a standard of excellence and we recommend viewing to appreciate the attention to detail.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- 4.39m x 3.58m (14' 5" x 11' 9")
Feature marble fireplace.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining:
- 4.42m x 4.42m (14' 6" x 14' 6")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, island with built in oven and hob and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher laminate floor, uPVC back door, patio door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9'' x 11'9'')
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, tiled floor, low flush w.c.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.73m x 3m (12'3'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.84m x 2.84m (12'7'' x 9'4'')
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising free standing bath, low flush w.c., vanity unit with storage and sensor lit mirror, tiled floor, part tiled walls, walk in shower, heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway to front and garden laid in lawn, secluded rear garden laid in lawn with composite decking area.
- Attached Garage:
- 4.45m x 3.05m (14' 7" x 10' 0")
Up and over door.
- Utility Room:
- 2.97m x 1.88m (9' 9" x 6' 2")
Tiled floor, 1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.