96 Sharman Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT9 5HE
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Living/Dining room with solid wooden floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired cental heating
- Detached garage with ample storage
- Extensive beautifully maintained rear garden
An exceptional semi detached set in a prime location.
This superb property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and being close to leading primary schools Stranmillis and St Bridges it is an ideal family home. The property also benefits from a spacious rear garden and ample family sized accommodation, with high demand for rental property in this area early viewing is a must!!
- Entrance hall, solid wooden floor.
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Solid wooden floor.
- 3.63m x 2.16m (11' 11" x 7' 1")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and hob, plumbed for dish washer, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.3m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.03m (11' 5" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Beautifully maintained front garden, extensive rear garden laid in lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.