11 Wingrove Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5NA
- Attractive entrance hall with cloaks incorporating low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Lounge with bay window, feature fireplace, picture rail and cornice ceiling
- Living room with picture rail
- Kitchen with Belfast sink and part granite work tops
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom incorporating corner shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial PVC double glazing
- Car parking to front
- Mature gardens front and rear with feature log cabin
Family home on a beautiful tree lined avenue.
Situated in this most sought after residential locality this superb family home will undoubtedly appeal to the growing family seeking a home that they can put their own stamp on, so we recommend viewing to appreciate the many original features this property has to offer.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor, storage under stairs. Cloakroom, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- 4.39m x 3.43m (14'5'' x 11'3'')
Feature fireplace, bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11'4'' x 10'4'')
- Belfast sink, range of built in high and low level units, stainless steel extractor hood,
plumbed for washing machine, part granite work tops, tongue and groove ceiling,
PVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.45m x 3.43m (11'4'' x 11'3'')
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11'4'' x 10'3'')
Slingsby type ladder to roofspace, floored, 2 velux windows.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9'0'' x 9'0'')
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle,
tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
- Gardens front and secluded to rear, laid out in lawn, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
- Log Cabin & Store:
- 4.78m x 2.36m (15'8'' x 7'9'')
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.