- Attractive entrance hall with cloaks incorporating low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Lounge with bay window, feature fireplace, picture rail and cornice ceiling
- Living room with picture rail
- Kitchen with Belfast sink and part granite work tops
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom incorporating corner shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- Partial PVC double glazing
- Car parking to front
- Mature gardens front and rear with feature log cabin
Family home on a beautiful tree lined avenue.
Situated in this most sought after residential locality this superb family home will undoubtedly appeal to the growing family seeking a home that they can put their own stamp on, so we recommend viewing to appreciate the many original features this property has to offer.
Open Entrance Porch
Laminate floor, storage under stairs. Cloakroom, low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge - 14'5" (4.39m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Feature fireplace, bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
Living Room - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Belfast sink, range of built in high and low level units, stainless steel extractor hood,
plumbed for washing machine, part granite work tops, tongue and groove ceiling,
PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Slingsby type ladder to roofspace, floored, 2 velux windows.
Bedroom 3 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., corner shower cubicle,
tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
Gardens front and secluded to rear, laid out in lawn, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Log Cabin & Store - 15'8" (4.78m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Off Bloomfield Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.