- Entrance hall, laminate floor with downstairs cloaks incorporating low flush w.c and wash hand basin
- Attractive lounge with bay window, cornice ceiling and feature fireplace
- Separate living with feature fireplace and cornice ceilings
- Extended fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven & hob & breakfast area with extra gable window
- 3 Bright bedrooms all with cornice ceilings
- Spacious wet room with thermostatically controlled shower and heated towel rail
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace with natural light from gable window
- PVC double glazed windows/Oil fired central heating
- Detached brick garage, roller door and access from side of property
- Mature gardens front, side and secluded to rear laid out in lawns/flower beds, greenhouse
Semi detached villa on a corner site with extended kitchen.
A superb semi detached family home that enjoys many period features from the era in which it was built. The property has also been further enhanced with the addition of a kitchen extension and a breakfast area with a gable window ensuring extra light on a lovely corner site. The 2 reception rooms one with attractive bay window, and the all important downstairs toilet completes the ground floor.
Upstairs is also sure to please with 3 bright bedrooms, walk in wet room with thermostatically controlled shower and potential in roofspace with gable window ensuring more natural light.
The corner site with a detached brick garage, beautiful gardens front, side and secluded to rear with a south facing aspect to enjoy, those summer barbecues. We strongly recommend viewing to appreciate the many features of this fine family home.
PVC front door and frame, laminate floor, part cornice ceiling.
Low flush w.c., and wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate floor.
Lounge - 13'5" (4.09m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Feature fireplace, laminate floor, bay window, cornice ceiling.
Living Room - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
Open Plan Extended Kitchen & Breakfast Area - 17'0" (5.18m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, part tiled walls, pine ceiling, tiled floor and part laminate, PVC back door, gable window.
Bedroom 1 - 13'10" (4.22m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'6" (3.2m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Built in robes and cupboards, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 7'8" (2.34m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Walk In Wet Room
Thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Roofspace - 17'0" (5.18m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Slingsby type ladder. Natural light from gable window.
Gardens front, side and rear, laid out in lawns and flower beds. Greenhouse. Outside light and water tap. Oil tank. Boiler house, oil fired boiler. Double entrance gates.
Detached Brick Garage - 16'10" (5.13m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Roller door, light and power.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.