- Entrance hall with laminate floor, part wood panelled, cornice ceiling & ornamental Corbels
- Lounge with bay window, feature brick fireplace and laminate floor
- Separate dining room laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen with extension to rear incorporating built in oven and hob
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
Attractive mid terrace with original return.
An ideal starter home for the young professional, enjoying many original features from the era in which it was built, the property enjoys a character and charm which can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing. It has been further enhanced by gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing and being adjacent to the bustling Cregagh Road it is in an ideal location.
Part panelled, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
Lounge - 12'8" (3.86m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Feature brick fireplace, bay window, laminate floor.
Dining Room - 10'2" (3.1m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Kitchen - 15'2" (4.62m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
(at widest point) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas fired boiler.
Bedroom 1 - 13'8" (4.17m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
Built in cupboard. Landing window.
Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.