- Attractive lounge with bay window, feature fireplace, picture rail and cornice ceiling
- Separate living room with feature fireplace & open plan to dining area with PVC French doors
- Superb kitchen area with beautiful use of Belfast brick walls & exposed RSJ beam
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room
- Roofspace floored & insulated with velux window & exposed Belfast brick chimney breast
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia & gutters
- Gas fired central heating
- Feature brick paving to front & rear with double entrance gates to side
Semi detached villa with extension to rear.
A superb family home that enjoys a prime location and we would recommend viewing to appreciate the many period features this property has to offer.
Storage under stairs, laminate floor.
Lounge - 13'8" (4.17m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace.
Family Room - 13'0" (3.96m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Dining Area - 11'5" (3.48m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Double French doors.
Kitchen - 12'3" (3.73m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
White enamel sink unit, built in high and low level presses, exposed Belfast brick, and exposed steel beam, gas boiler, feature glass brick and PVC French door.
Bedroom 1 - 13'10" (4.22m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'10" (3.3m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Cast iron fireplace, built in cupboards, wooden ladder to roofspace.
Bedroom 3 - 6'8" (2.03m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
Roofspace - 11'3" (3.43m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Feature exposed Belfast brick, storage in eaves, velux window.
Feature brick paved garden area to rear, feature brick paved to front, double entrance gates suitable car parking.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.