- Attractive entrance hall with original tiled flooring
- Lounge with feature fireplace, bay window & wooden floor
- Double dividing doors to living room/dining area with feature cast iron fireplace & wooden floor
- Extended luxury shaker style kitchen incorporating integrated appliances, composite granite surfaces
- Feature double glazed French doors to garden
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating/Feature double glazed windows
- Car parking to front with feature brick paving
- Beautiful south facing rear garden laid out in lawns, patio & mature shrubs
Extended semi detached villa set on a beautiful south facing site.
On entering this stunning family home you will be immediately impressed with the character and charm from the many period features. This is combined with a modern twist of the superb extended kitchen incorporating a luxury shaker style kitchen with feature double glazed French doors leading to a south facing garden for those lazy summer barbecues.
The accommodation is complete with 3 bright bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom with the property benefiting from feature double glazed windows and off street car parking. We recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features of this excellent family home.
Open Entrance Porch
Feature leaded quarter light.
Original tiled floor, storage under stairs, cornice ceiling.
Lounge - 13'9" (4.19m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace, wooden floor, double dividing doors.
Living room/Dining area. - 18'9" (5.72m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
(At widest point) Feature cast iron fireplace, wooden floor.
Extended Luxury Shaker Style Kitchen. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, double built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, composite granite work surfaces, feature double glazed French doors to garden.
Bedroom 1 - 13'9" (4.19m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bay window, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 - 11'5" (3.48m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Cast iron fireplace, built in robes, hot press copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
Bedroom 3 - 7'6" (2.29m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
White suite, panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Car parking to front with feature paving, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank. Beautiful south facing rear garden laid out in lawns & shrubs.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.