- Attractive entrance hall with Terrazzo flooring, part cornice ceiling & feature leaded quarter light
- Lounge with bay window laminate floor & cast iron fireplace
- Dining room with feature fireplace & PVC French doors to stoned yard area
- Open plan to luxury shaker style kitchen incorporating built in oven & hob, tiled floor
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower & tiled floor
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
A stunning mid terrace in this sought after locality.
On entering this superb starter home you will immediately be impressed with the period features from the era in which it was built, this combined with a luxurious fitted kitchen and a trendy layout which will undoubtedly appeal to the young professional. The accommodation is not only spacious but it maximises the natural light.
We recommend viewing as we feel that this will impress even the most discerning of viewers.
Terrazzo floor, part cornice ceiling, leaded quarter light.
Lounge - 11'3" (3.43m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Cornice ceiling, bay window, laminate floor, feature cast iron fireplace.
Dining room - 10'2" (3.1m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Feature fireplace, laminate floor, PVC French doors, open plan.
Luxury kitchen - 24'3" (7.39m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dish washer, low voltage lightning, tiled floor, PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 10'3" (3.12m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Bedroom 2 - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Bedroom 3 - 6'7" (2.01m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush W.C , hot towel rail, low voltage lightning.
Spacious enclosed yard (stoned).
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.