- Attractive entrance hall with cornice ceiling
- Lounge with bay window, cornice ceiling and feature fireplace
- Spacious living & dining area with feature fireplace
- Extended fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms 2 with superb range of built in furniture
- Bathroom with coloured suite and fully tiled walls
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautiful mature gardens front and secluded to rear laid out in lawns and mature shrubs
- Attached garage
Extended semi detached villa on a spacious corner site.
Enjoying a prime site on this most sought after locality with a south facing aspect to the rear we are certain you will be impressed with the character and charm often found in modern day housing. The property has been carefully priced to allow for the modernisation that is required.
We recommend viewing to appreciate the many period features that this home enjoys.
Open Entrance Porch
Tiled step. PVC door and quarter light.
Cornice ceiling. Storage under stairs.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bay window, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
Living Room/Dining Area - 18'11" (5.77m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
Kitchen - 13'3" (4.04m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, pine ceiling, PVC double glazed back door.
Bedroom 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Superb range of built in bedroom furniture, cornice ceiling, bay window.
Bedroom 2 - 11'4" (3.45m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Superb range of built in bedroom furniture, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 7'5" (2.26m) x 6'11" (2.11m)
Coloured suite, paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, pine ceiling.
Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, lawns, mature shrubs, patio area. Outside light and water tap.
Attached Garage - 14'8" (4.47m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2023 To March 2024 £1,434.68