16 Lismain Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NN
- Attractive entrance hall with wooden floor
- Attractive through lounge with bay window and laminate floor
- Single storey extension with modern fitted kitchen and de-luxe bathroom
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Master bedrooms with shower room en suite
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
Beautifully presented 3 storey mid terrace.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location just off Ravenhill Avenue. This substantial town terrace has been impeccably presented and will ideally suit the young professional seeking a home close to the City Centre and the Bustling Cregagh Road. We recommend immediate viewing
- Entrance Hall:
- Wooden floor.
- 7.01m x 2.95m (23'0'' x 9'8'')
Laminate floor, bay window.
- 3.1m x 1.68m (10'2'' x 5'6'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.86m x 3.35m (12'8'' x 11'0'')
- Shower En Suite:
- Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., velux window.
- Enclosed yard, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.