- Attractive lounge and dining area with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob with rear porch and storage area off
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom incorporating electric shower and separate low flush w.c.
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Private rear garden laid out in lawns and flower beds
- Double entrance gates, tarmac driveway to front with garden area
Superb mid terrace with driveway to front and private rear garden.
An ideal location fronting the main Cregagh Road this spacious mid terrace will ideally suit the young couple seeking a home that they can put their own stamp on. We recommend immediate viewing.
L Shaped Lounge - 20'0" (6.1m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Feature mahogany fireplace, tiled inset.
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low
level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood. Rear porch, plumbed for washing
machine, storage under stairs.
Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Incorporating built in robes.
Paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., PVC paneling,
Separate low flush w.c.
Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Gardens front and rear. Driveway. Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tanks, shed.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.