- Attractive entrance hall with cloaks under stairs, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Through lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and integrated fridge and freezer
- 3 Bright bedrooms 2 with excellent range of built in bedroom furniture
- Deluxe bathroom suite with electric shower, vanitory unit and encased W.C.
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage (side entrance)
- Attractive mature corner site laid out in lawns and shrubs
Superb semi detached villa on an attractive corner site.
An ideal family home that enjoys a prime site in this most sought after residential locality. The property enjoys a host of extras which includes range of bedroom furniture along with superb kitchen and bathroom. We recommend immediate viewing.
Open Entrance Porch
PVC front door.
Cloaks under stairs, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, , laminate floor.
Lounge - 22'0" (6.71m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen - 11'7" (3.53m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Range of built in high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC rear door.
Bedroom 1 - 10'11" (3.33m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Superb range of built in bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 - 10'1" (3.07m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 - 7'7" (2.31m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Built in robe.
Paneled bath, electric shower, shower screen, vanitory unit, encased w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Corner site with mature gardens laid out in lawns and mature shrubs. Side entrance to garage.
Detached Garage - 18'6" (5.64m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Off Cleveley Park
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2023 To March 2024 £1,213.07