- Attractive entrance hall with cloaks
- Spacious lounge with low voltage lighting
- Fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- Archway to dining area with feature wooden flooring
- Open plan to conservatory with wooden floor
- 3 Good sized bedrooms 2 with built in robes and mirror sliding doors
- Spacious deluxe bathroom incorporating corner bath and corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows/Oil fired central heating
- Garage area divided into 2 compartments with PVC door and frame
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear laid out in lawns and mature shrubs
Spacious semi detached villa with conservatory to rear.
Set on a slightly elevated site this superb family home enjoys a commanding position with views over city centre and beyond.
The property affords sizeable accommodation ideal for the growing family with a beautiful garden area to the rear and being located on the Ring Road it is an ideal location and we would recommend immediate viewing.
Open Entrance Porch
PVC front door and frame.
Lounge - 16'8" (5.08m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Low voltage lighting.
Kitchen - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Range of built in high in low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pine ceiling, low voltage lighting, built in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
Archway to Dining Area - 10'10" (3.3m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Feature wooden floor, low voltage lighting.
Conservatory - 12'1" (3.68m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'10" (3.91m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors, low voltage lighting.
Bedroom 2 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Built in robes with mirror sliding doors, laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 - 8'10" (2.69m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Low voltage lighting.
Corner bath, corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, laid out in lawns and mature shrubs. Oil tank. Outside water tap.
Former Garage In Two Compartments - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
PVC door and frame. Electric light and power, low voltage lighting,
Off Glen Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £1,301.76