- Attractive entrance hall with open tread staircase
- Lounge with feature fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling and bay window
- Separate living room with feature patio doors
- Extended fitted kitchen & breakfast area
- 3 bright bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Large detached wooden shed
- Spacious car parking area to front & extensive rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
Semi detached villa with an excellent kitchen extension to rear.
An ideal starter home that enjoys some period features but the property has been enhanced with an excellent kitchen extension ensuring the maximum light to the rear of this home. We would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its full potential.
PVC front door.
Storage under stairs.
Lounge - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature fireplace.
Living room - 10'9" (3.28m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Feature patio doors, laminate floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast area. - 21'7" (6.58m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
Open tread staircase.
Bedroom 1 - 10'8" (3.25m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 7'5" (2.26m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower , Pedestal hand wash basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
Slingsby type ladder, veluxe window.
Mature garden to rear laid out in lawns.
Detached Wooden Shed - 23'5" (7.14m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.