- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace, laminate floor and double doors
- Separate living room with French door to garden and laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob and integrated fridge
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom white suite incorporating vanity unit and encased low flush w.c., and tiled floor
- PVC double glazed/PVC facia and gutters
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached brick garage
- Feature brick paved driveway and patio to rear
- Gardens front and extensive to rear laid out in lawns
Beautifully presented semi detached chalet bungalow on an extensive site.
An ideal family home that has been presented by the current owners to a standard of excellence and with a luxurious kitchen and bathroom this is an ideal property to simply move into, so we would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate its many features.
Open Entrance Porch
PVC front door and frame.
Laminate floor, storage under stairs.
Lounge - 15'10" (4.83m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Feature fireplace, gas fire, laminate floor, double doors.
Living Room - 10'6" (3.2m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Laminate floor, French door.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven, built in microwave, gas hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge, low voltage lighting, PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 13'6" (4.11m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Laminate floor, full length built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 - 10'6" (3.2m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Bedroom 3 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, vanitory unit and encased low flush w.c., storage cupboard, gas boiler, wooden ceiling, low voltage lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Feature raised patio to rear, extensive garden to rear.
Detached Garage - 19'0" (5.79m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
Light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Off Glenview Gardens which is off Lower Braniel Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £1,098.36